Skip to product information
1 of 5

Our Kind Folk

CAMI | STEM

CAMI | STEM

Regular price $22.00
Regular price $31.00 Sale price $22.00
Sale Sold out
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Size
 The sweetest addition to every child’s wardrobe. Our Stem Cami can be worn alone as a crop style cami or layered with a long sleeve as a vest. Featuring our signature hand drawn stem design in a plain knit style, made with 100% cotton that’s cool enough for spring/summer or warm enough for winter.

Perfectly paired with the Stem bike shorts.

Size |  000,00, 0,  1 & 2

TTS. 

Care | Gentle wash. Do not tumble dry. Wash with like colours. Do not bleach.

(Optional - Flat air dry 90% & Tumble dry on low for the remaining 10%)

Composition |   100% cotton 

Photo Credit  |
@our.kind.folk
@twolittle_suns

Composition

Composition | 

Care Instructions

Care |

View full details

Customer Reviews

Be the first to write a review
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)