Skip to product information
1 of 5

Our Kind Folk

JUMPER | STEM

JUMPER | STEM

Regular price $33.00
Regular price $55.00 Sale price $33.00
Sale Sold out
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Size

That statement piece, featuring our signature hand drawn design our Stem jumper is made from 100% cotton in a plain knit style. With a crew neck and small drop shoulder it is designed to be worn true to size or can be upsized for that more casual feel.

Perfectly paired with the Stem bike shorts

Size |  000,00, 0,  1 & 2

TTS. 

Care | Gentle wash. Do not tumble dry. Wash with like colours. Do not bleach.

(Optional - Flat air dry 90% & Tumble dry on low for the remaining 10%)

Composition | 100% cotton


Photo Credit  |
@our.kind.folk


Composition

Composition | 100% cotton

Care Instructions

Care | Gentle wash. Do not tumble dry. Wash with like colours. Do not bleach.

View full details

Customer Reviews

Be the first to write a review
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)