Skip to product information
1 of 5

Our Kind Folk

BIKE SHORTS | STEM

BIKE SHORTS | STEM

Regular price $22.00
Regular price $31.00 Sale price $22.00
Sale Sold out
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Size

For the littles who like to adventure in style. Our signature stem bike shorts are made with 100% cotton in a plain knit style, with medium stretch & a thick elastic waist band.

They are true to size to wear as bike shorts but can be upsized for a more casual feel.

 Perfectly paired with the stem Cami or Jumper.

Size |  000,00, 0,  1 & 2

TTS. 

Care | Gentle wash. Do not tumble dry. Wash with like colours. Do not bleach.

(Optional - Flat air dry 90% & Tumble dry on low for the remaining 10%)

Composition |  100% cotton 

Photo Credit  |
@our.kind.folk

Composition

Composition | 100% cotton

Care Instructions

Care | Gentle wash. Do not tumble dry. Wash with like colours. Do not bleach.

View full details

Customer Reviews

Be the first to write a review
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)