Skip to product information
1 of 4

Our Kind Folk

KNIT ROMPER | PEACH

KNIT ROMPER | PEACH

Regular price $36.00
Regular price $60.00 Sale price $36.00
Sale Sold out
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Size

Our Knit Romper has been designed to keep our babes super warm in these coolers months. Made with the softest 100% cotton in a fine knit style making it breathable but also keeping the warmth in.

Featuring five rustic buttons down the front, extended calf and hand cuffs for added warmth and comfort. The extended cuffs mean you can upsize and fold these up to prevent any drag. A wardrobe essential your little one will live in.

Perfectly paired with their matching beanies, sold separate.

Size |  0000,000,00, 1YR & 2YR

TTS. 

Care | Gentle wash. Do not tumble dry. Wash with like colours. Do not bleach.
(Optional - Flat air dry 90% & Tumble dry on low for the remaining 10%)

Composition | 100% textured organic cotton

Photo Credit  |
@our.kind.folk
@twolittle_suns

Composition

Composition | 100% textured organic cotton

Care Instructions

Care | Gentle wash. Do not tumble dry. Wash with like colours. Do not bleach.
(Optional - Flat air dry 90% & Tumble dry on low for the remaining 10%)

View full details

Customer Reviews

Be the first to write a review
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)